Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
Environmental and Sustainability Consultant
- Focus on environmental governance and compliance
- Previous experience working with contaminated sites and NGERS
- Melbourne CBD Location
Here is your opportunity to join a high profile organisation with a diverse portfolio. This dynamic infrastructure services business provides essential services to many Australians in urban and regional areas.
Reporting to the Environment and Sustainability Manager, this position will be required to provide governance enterprise level business risk exposure from contaminated sites and support environmental actions and initiatives.
Key accountabilities of the position include:
- Be an active participant as part of the Sustainability and Environment team with a strong governance and compliance focus to manage the high workloads of reporting
- Provide relevant technical expertise and support to drive continuous improvement across the business
- Maintaining an understanding of the financial status across the portfolio of contaminated sites with a detailed understanding of the control of PSE
- Develop sustainability and environment systems, integrated with health and safety systems wherever possible
- Identify and make recommendations and carry out actions for process improvements
- Manage regulatory reporting requirements through generation of relevant reports and management of relationships key stakeholders
To be successful in this position you should bring:
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Science/ Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in contaminated sites and NGER scheme
- Previous experience in utility, heavy industry or similar environment
- Understanding of National Greenhouse and Environment Reporting Act
- Technically sound, analytical and knowledgeable
- Strong administrative skills
On offer is a competitive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to make your mark in a business willing to embrace a fresh approach. For further information please contact Safety People 03 8677 5517.