Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
- Own your portfolio and be strategic in generating outcomes
- 3 month contract
- Essendon locations
Join a driven and passionate team, building on its core strength of customer service, financial security and specialist staff to develop into a reliable and innovative provider of integrated services throughout the Vic/Tas region.
Reporting to the Comcare National Manager this role uses strong skills in injury management and return to work under the SRC Act. Use your experience to drive early intervention and injury prevention strategies for the business. Be resilient, be passionate and use your initiative to achieve great results across a complex portfolio. DUTIES
- Drive RTW outcomes over a manageable sized portfolio that includes both physical and psychological claims.
- Have influence over the injury management and return to work process.
- Multi-site portfolio/RTW management experience
- Show resilience and overcome resistance
- Experience in developing practical solutions to problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Must have SRC (Comcare) rehabilitation portfolio
- Ability to engage and educate a diverse workforce on legislative obligations and process.
The organisation encourages and promotes an environment which fosters open communication, working as an integrated team, and self development and succession plans.
Please apply on-line now or contact Rachel or Bryan for a confidential discussion on 03 8677 5517