Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
- Drive safety performance across multiple sites
- Strong risk, systems and operational focus
- Melbourne CBD location
Our client is an independent statutory authority established to effectively manage some of Victoria's natural resources. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will be the face of safety, providing expert OHS support to all levels of the business, across multiple sites throughout Victoria. With demonstrated leadership qualities and a dynamic, practical approach to safety, you will be a visible, motivated, "hand on" self starter who can engage and educate others and raise awareness of safety policies, procedures and drive initiatives. You will also have the the interpersonal skills to effectively interact and engage Senior Management.
In this hands on safety role, you will:
- Manage organisational risks by developing, implementing and maintaining robust OHS management systems and processes.
- Lead, motivate and develop employee safety awareness to ensure organisational initiatives are delivered and development opportunities are identified.
- Liaise with management and key business stakeholders to continuously improve process and safety practices and maintain high standards across regions
- Facilitate change with an innovative approach to addressing problems and opportunities
- Oversee internal audits and risk assessment activities
- Pro-active approach to reduce workplace incidents and injuries
- Continuously strive to improve working conditions, safety, productivity and comfort for all employees
To be successful in this position you will have a background in OHS, facilities management or government and bring a strong track record in driving OHS performance and improvement. You will coach, listen, mentor and lead others and encourage and support them to grow and develop. With formal qualifications in OHS, you possess a high level of technical knowledge and credibility.
Experience working with WHS legislation is essential, along with a valid Victorian Drivers licence.
This role offers a remuneration package between $100,000- $110,000 + super and is an excellent opportunity to make an impact with a growing organisation.
Please submit your application online or call 03 8677 5517 to have a confidential conversation.