Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
Head of Safety Health and Environment
- Dynamic global organisation
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Newly created pivotal role
The Role and Responsibilities
Reporting directly into Operations the Head of Safety is responsible for developing and delivering a comprehensive strategy and framework of Health Safety and Wellbeing across the organisation. This role will ensure the strategy is embedded throughout the entire employee life cycle.
This is a highly influential role, which will build trusted professional relationships at all levels of the business to deliver a safety model taking the company to the "next level".
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in leading the development and execution of the Health, Safety and Environmental strategy, within a global organisation.
- Commercial acumen with a demonstrated track record of success in providing a high level of advice and support to executive and senior leaders to drive cultural change and improved performance outcomes.
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills, including evidence of the capacity to engage core functions and partners across an organisation to drive the health and safety strategy.
- Experience leading a high performing team.
- Impeccable contractor management skill set.
- Strong team orientation and collaborative style
Tertiary qualification in Occupational Health and Safety, or equivalent relevant qualification, and substantial demonstrated experience working at a senior level is required.
Experience in leading the development and execution of the Health, Safety and Environmental strategy, within a large/global organisation.