Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
OHS Coordinator (part-time)
- 15 hours per week- immediate start
- 6 week contract
- Welshpool, W.A location
As one of Australia's most recognised automotive consumer brands is looking to appoint an eager and enthusiastic Senior Advisor to join their team for a 6 week contract.
As an integral part of the national OHS team, this position would ideally suit someone who enjoys being operational and engaging employees on key safety principles while also having the ability to develop and implement safety management plans.
You will be responsible for ensuring the necessary facility and plant maintenance is performed in accordance with all operational and company guidelines and procedures including performance management, ensuring it is aligned with all OHS&E practices and legislative requirements.
As the OHS Advisor your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support and advice to the operations team and the workforce
- Ensuring legislative compliance
- Ensuring the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors
- Provide ongoing support and mentor staff on safety practices
- Actively promoting a safe working environment
- Conducting safety contacts, workplace inspections and risk assessments
- Toolbox talks and organise OHS Committee meetings
- Providing accurate reports
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Relevant qualifications in Safety (Diploma or higher)
- Experience working in a distribution centre
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Attention to detail
- Practical Safety experience in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong technical capabilities and influencing skills
- Ability to develop and implement management plans
- Delivery monthly reporting and trends
- Drive safety and create a proactive safety culture
In return, this is a great opportunity to gain practical operational experience supporting an established organisation.