Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
Senior Case Manager (WorkCover - Self Insurance)
- Friendly Comfortable Work Environment
- Immediate Start
- A stones throw from Melbourne CBD
Close to the CBD and easily accessible, this educational institution focuses on positive outcomes for injured workers. Join the team and deliver on the organisations exceptional customer service ethic.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing solid working relationships with key stakeholders to accurately manage WorkCover claims, and assist injured workers back to work.
- Liaise closely with the legal fraternity to manage litigation.
- Mentor and assist a small team of two case managers.
- Providing injured workers with appropriate service and timely advice regarding claims and rights.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated ability in managing a portfolio of workers' compensation claims.
- A minimum of 5 years' of experience in a similar role whether employer based or within an Insurer.
- Fantastic customer service skills to all claimants and ability to effectively resolve conflict.
- The ability to provide sound advice and engage line managers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on a verbal and written level go without saying as you will be required to build the confidence of injured workers, your small team and other stakeholders in relation to your expertise in the Workers Compensation system.
Send your cover letter and resume to Bryan King by clicking Apply below.