Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
OHS Advisor- NSW
- Operational, "hands on" safety role in Sydney
- Warehousing/ Utilities/ Manufacturing/ Food manufacturing
- Full time/ Immediate Start/ Wetherill Park location
Here is your opportunity to join one of Australia's most reputable and successful professional service providers, in a operational safety position in Wetherill Park. With a strong focus on influencing and engaging others, our client has a proud history of success and has established itself as a market leader in its field.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced OHS professional to join this well supported team in a pivotal operational position. The role is primarily field based and requires exposure to a variety of diverse environments, to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of employees and stakeholders is a top priority for the organisation.
Reporting to the National Safety Manager and working closely with stakeholders across the business, this role is responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to reduce work related injuries
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture within the business and to stakeholders
- Providing expert advice on all matters relating to occupational health and safety within the region
- Undertaking OHS audits to monitor internal compliance with the National OHS system
- Maintaining specialist knowledge in relevant industries / sectors
To be successful in this position you will have significant experience in OHS and demonstrated leadership and technical capabilities in a complex multi- national organisation. With experience in manufacturing, warehousing or utilities sectors you will have outstanding communication, analytical and interpersonal skills you will have a proven track record of delivering OHS performance outcomes and identifying improvement opportunities for the business.
You must have previous experience working with WHS Australian legislation as well as formal qualifications in Safety (minimum Diploma) along with Training and Assessment.
Based in Wetherill Park, this role has travel requirements throughout NSW and a valid Australian drivers licence is required. You will be required to use your own vehicle however will be compensated with a car allowance.
On offer is $90,000 package + car allowance remuneration package as well as the opportunity to make your mark in a business willing to embrace a fresh approach.
For further information please contact Ebonie @ Safety People 03 8677 5517.