Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
Health and Safety Advisor
- Cobram location with an attractive salary package
- Leading Australian manufacturing organisation with 24-7 operations
- Work with a dynamic team of safety professionals
- Regional VIC
One of Australia's largest dairy food companies, this organisation is committed to being the first choice in dairy foods within Australia and internationally. In this critical role, we are looking for someone to take responsibility for all facets of health and safety at a large food manufacturing site in Cobram.The purpose of the role:
Provide services and support on all aspects of occupational health and safety to the Cobram Site by providing specialised health and safety skills and knowledge to ensure a safe work environment is developed and maintained via our Goal Zero strategy.
The role is integral in maintaining focus on production, logistics and maintenance by ensuring effective systems are developed and implemented focusing on regulatory compliance, injury management, incident/data analysis, audits, investigations, training and presentations to ensure safety is the number one priority for all workers and line managersThe role you will play:
To be successful you must have:
- You will engage, influence and encourage the workforce to improve site safety and compliance, and maximise production capacity
- You will be highly influential and supported by the Site and Line Managers, HR and the safety team at large, to drive best practice
- You will be approachable and proactively develop a strong safety culture on site, reflecting the core values of the business.
- Support the workforce - providing guidance and practical solutions to problems
- Practical, on-site OHS experience in blue collar and manufacturing environments. Dairy / food manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- Certificate IV in OHS required as a minimum
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Confidence to coach line management by personally demonstrating good leadership, behaviours and practices
- Ability to direct safety culture change by continually challenging leadership personnel and employees to take ownership of health and safety matters across the Cobram site
- Ability to build effective working relationships and engage with personnel at all levels to resolve safety matters, issues and challenges with the objective of creating a safe workplace
If you fit the above profile apply online now or contact Bryan on 03 8677 5517 for further information.