Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
Region HR/EHS Manager - Sales/Corp Functions
- Boulder, Colorado
- Lead the implementation of new regulatory requirements
- Oversea EHS Training Programs
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
The Regional HR/EHS Corp Manager is responsible for the development and execution of safety, health and environmental programs for a global manufacturing company’s HQ Offices, Sales Offices, Remote Sales Employees, Research & Innovation sites and small business locations across North America. The position will also lead EHS projects in support of all North America locations and employees.
EHS responsibility for everything but the plant. This is a non-manufacturing EHS Region MGR. Looking for experience managing a virtual workforce in the field. Will set up a network of EHS champions at each location (apx 40) to develop the network, providing tools to get things done locally around EHS driving sustainability. EHS work around ergonomics, ER response, well being of employees, personal safety, safety while traveling. This is driving programs for employees in corporate safety functions for the R&D facility, sales reps in the field, employees traveling etc. (Non-manufacturing) and for smaller co sites in the field.
This position will ensure a safe workplace for employees and minimizes impacts to the environment and will lead compliance efforts with internal and external (federal, state, and local) environmental, health, and safety regulations.
The incumbent will animate and implement a sustainable environmental, health and safety and environmental management systems and drive EHS performance improvement and efficiency. This position will participate in the North America EHS Network.
The incumbent is successful through strong leadership and communication, vision, and organization/planning to ensure these goals are accomplished in a professional atmosphere that enhances Company social responsibility and economic viability.
- Develop and lead a network of local contacts charged with overseeing and implementing EHS programs and requirements (ex. – Health and Safety working teams and/or committees, Local Safety Champions, Zero Waste to Landfill Leads, Emergency Coordinators, EHS single points of contact, etc.)
- Animate the health and safety program and management system to build a proactive safety culture. Create an environment where empowered employees and supervision are proactively engaged in working safely
- Develop and assist with the implementation of EHS programs, standards, policies, procedures, and best practice techniques, cost-effectively and efficiently
- Lead implementation of the Zero Waste to Landfill Program
- Assist with the investigation of injuries/illnesses, near-misses and environmental incidents. Determine root cause of incidents and provide support of corrective action plans
- Manage and track injury and illness data and environmental metrics. Lead reduction in injury and illness rates and environmental impact and costs
- Assist with the preparation, maintenance, and compliance with federal, state, and local agency environmental reporting and permitting and Company EHS Standards.
- Ensure locations maintain ongoing compliance with OSHA/EPA requirements, safety standards and environmental management practices (air/water/waste)
- Lead the implementation of new regulatory requirements and provide control measures that reduce or eliminate risks to the Company
- Assist with the interface with local, state and federal agencies.
- Assist with the organization of EHS audits and participate on audit teams, including company Audits
- Oversee EHS training programs and requirements
- Provide regular communication and updates to each location
- Bachelors or Master’s in safety, environmental health, chemistry, human resources or organizational management
- Must be knowledgeable of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Experience managing a virtual workforce in the field or customer locations across multi-sites - open w/industry
- Must have 7+ years of EHS experience (R&D, sales, corporate functions, retail, service organization, etc.)
- Approximately 25-35% travel in North America
Boulder, Colorado United States- 23060