Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
Income Support Officer (WorkCover + Other)
- Temporary role (with strong possibility of permanency)
- Very good hourly rate
- Friendly Supportive Team
Primary Purpose (including Context/Background)
The Income Support Officer calculates and facilitates payment of weekly payments of compensation for WorkCover Claims and income support payments for other types of Claims. The role ensures
payments are made in line with legislative requirements. In addition, the role is responsible for obtaining insurer reimbursements and reconciling all payments across all systems.
Role Specific Duties & Accountabilities
• Obtain all relevant information required to accurately calculate PIAWE for WorkCover Claims and liaise with insurer to confirm.
• Provide written notification to claimants advising PIAWE, Accident Pay entitlements, steps downs and reductions in accordance with legislation and relevant EBA’s and Agreements.
• Facilitate the payment of weekly payments of compensation including completing of process in CMS and communication with Payroll.
• Provide CWE’s to insurer, request reimbursements and reconcile reimbursements to CMS and Payroll systems.
• Obtain all relevant information required to accurately calculate lost earnings, lost income or replacement labour for injured person.
• Provide written notification to claimants advising calculation process.
• Regularly review payments and seek updated information and evidence to support ongoing
• Facilitate the payment of loss of income/replacement labour including completing of process in CMS, SAP and communication with Payroll.
• Reconcile payments in CMS, SAP and Payglobal.
• Trouble shoot and address any discrepancies identified in payment, reimbursement or reconciliations in a timely manner, whilst maintaining communication with all stakeholders.
• Work in with Injury Recovery Advisors to ensure payments and processes are aligned with the claims management strategy.
• Provide reports and information about claims and costs as requested.