Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
SENIOR SAFETY ENGINEER
- Yes Will relocate from: Nationwide
- Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
- Other Compensation: Bonus Commission: 12% target
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Our client is an innovative leader in the metals industry located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. The Plant EHS team is seeking a talented Senior Safety professional to be part of the team for safety compliance programs for their flagship facility. This opportunity is ideal for early career safety professionals looking for a stable company and promotion path!
- Leads cross-functional teams in support of design and implementation of EHS projects.
- Drive safety culture change with human performance tools and develop and audit incidents prevention programs.
- Provides full scope safety and health support to Maintenance and Contractors on site, to include equipment safety such as lockout/tagout, confined space entry and supporting construction projects, etc.
- Works closely with the plant personnel and corporate EHS professionals to identify and implement continuous process improvements relative to EHS.
- Bachelors Degree in Safety Engineering/Management/Science, Occupational Safety and Health or directly related EHS discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on, plant floor health and safety program management in a manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge and skill in support of equipment safety, fall protection, incident investigations and contractor safety orientation.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional communications skills including written and verbal as well as complex problem-solving skills and team leadership capabilities
- CSP certification is preferred.
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.