Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
Environmental Health & Safety Manager
- Manufacturing Plan Experience, Food and Bev Ideal.
- $90,000.00 - $105,000.00
- Will relocate from Nationwide
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Premier Food and Beverage company has an immediate opening for an EHS Manager in their Beloit WI area plant. Keys to success in this role include leadership and influence capabilities, demonstrated the ability to manage EHS programs in a production plant environment and move the compliance culture to the next level.
By submitting your candidates resume to us, we will immediately contact your candidate should they fit the job requirements listed below. We look forward to making money with you!!
- Works as a Subject Matter Expert to develop and implement site-specific policies and programs to ensure the facility is in compliance with safety and health requirements in accordance with federal/state/local regulatory and Company requirements. (OSHA, EPA and Corporate standards)
- Manages daily activities to ensure interaction with the facility management team, team leaders, and facility employees in order to increase awareness and education levels regarding safe and compliant work.
- Assures the plants EHS Improvement Plan is appropriate and executed.
- Analyzes incident data to identify trends and incident types that can be prevented.
- Perform job site analysis to determine employee and property exposures, and institute safe work practices.
- Conducts daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual safety inspections, document findings, and implement corrective actions.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in environment, health and safety, and/or sustainability management
- 3+ years of managing the EHS programs at a manufacturing plant
- Demonstrated success in team building
- Strong knowledge of safety regulations (OSHA, hazard communications, accident investigation and safety training methods, etc.)
- BS/MS Degree in Safety Management, Environmental Health, or related field.
- Food and Beverage industry experience is a plus
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.