Please enter a search term and try again
Current Job Listings
- Drive and improve safety performance across multiple sites nationally
- Strong stakeholder engagement and an ability to influence and engage others
- SE Suburbs location/ Competitive remuneration
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be required to provide specialist safety advice and hands on support to all facets of the business and assist management, supervisors and employees in achieving organisational safety objectives under the relevant legislation and company values.
You will be responsible for implementing safety management plans, policies and procedures, developing and facilitating internal/ external audits, all risk management operations and site based tasks.
Your job will include collaborating with various sites to execute safety initiatives whilst also dealing with key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Practical experience working in the manufacturing industry in Australia
- Australian safety qualifications- essential
- Significant experience and success in managing organisational risks by implementing and maintaining robust safety management systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate work groups to ensure organisational safety initiatives are delivered and development opportunities identified.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with management and key stakeholders including regulatory authorities and industry networks.
- Ability to facilitate change with an approach to addressing problems and opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of federal and state legislation within Australia
This role offers an excellent opportunity to make an impact with a growing organisation willing to embrace a fresh approach. For further information please contact Safety People on 03 8677 5517 or supply your resume via details provided below.